1 Farringdon Road
New London House
4 More London Riverside
Office move completed over 1 weekend during August 2013. Post move redundant furniture clearance completed over 5 consecutive weekdays shortly afterwards in September.
- Removal of 80 personnel – 60 from New London House and 20 from Gate House. Moves completed simultaneously.
- Sequential packing and unpacking of approx. 400 metres of bulk filing, storage and law library.
- Packed and unpacked artwork and object d’art.
- Decommissioned, packed, unpacked and reconnected all desktop computer equipment.
- Packed and unpacked extensive kitchen area consisting of 50 cartons of china and glassware.
- Post move clearance and recycling of redundant furniture from New London House and Gate House including delivery of selected items to Bond Dickinson regional offices in Newcastle, Southampton and Plymouth.
“The Bond Dickinson move project was a resounding success. I want to thank you for the care and attention you, personally, gave to this and for the effectiveness of your crews. I must say that it made a pleasant change to see a remover fully and properly equipped for the job too, and there were some nice touches – great attention to detail, which can make all the difference. However, there is one thing that, for me, really stands out; you have no idea how much easier it made my job knowing beforehand that the guy running the removal was as committed to making it work as I was and would not let me down. Thank you John.”
Mike Biles – 25th November 2013