1270 London Road
London, SW16 4DH
1268 London Road
1-6 Tavistock Square
London, WC1H 9NA
Phase 1 move completed on Monday 20th to Wednesday 22nd January 2014
Phase 2 move completed on Wednesday 29th January 2014
- Dismantled redundant furniture and separated into wood/mdf/metal/plastics following recycling processing procedures.
- Removed all redundant items including WEEE equipment and facilitated environmentally friendly recycling.
- Cleared all general waste and floor debris and vacuumed common areas.
- Recycled 17.8 tonnes of redundant furniture and electrical equipment.
- Removed 420kg safe, selected furniture, catering refrigerator and sundry items.
“Moving of our items from SW16 to Tavis House and the clearance went well. I was most impressed with the way the team worked, and their behavior on site. When I visited all the staff involved looked the part and always on hand to help.Even though it was a clearance on site it was all done in an orderly fashion and looked tidy and safe. John was amazing with the way he managed the team and I even got good feedback from the security team on site, and I didn’t get any complaints from the other tenants. The main door and lifts had protection covers fitted each time and the team cleaned up at the end which was great. I couldn’t have asked for more.”
5th February 2014