5-8 Hardwick Street
2 Bath Place
Office move completed on Wednesday 19th March and Saturday 22nd March 2014 which also included removal of some furniture and computer equipment to store.
- Advance removal of server cabinets and equipment including packing and unpacking of server equipment utilising bespoke flight cases.
- Removal of 10 personnel including all existing office furniture for delivery to Bath Place and store.
- Dismantled desks and other large furniture items for storage.
- Removed and recycled redundant computer equipment including some servers and cleared and disposed of general rubbish and floor debris.
- Cleaned all computer equipment and work surfaces at the new offices and vacuumed areas including access routes and lift on completion.
“We were very happy with the move thank you. I heard Olga comment that this was the smoothest office move she had ever participated in. It’s always good when the boss is happy.”
27th March 2014