7 Clifford Street
11A Regent Street
Office move completed Wednesday 24th to Saturday 27th April 2013.
- Removal of 40 personnel including the majority of existing office furniture.
- Decommissioned, packed, unpacked and reconnected all desktop computer equipment.
- Pack and unpack desktop computer equipment, peripherals and telephone handsets.
- Dismantled and assembled bespoke workstations and tables.
- Separate and refit linked cabinet system.
- Pack to export standard, relocate and unpack oil paintings and artwork including bronze busts – approx. value £375k.
- Pack and unpack objects d’art and extensive kitchen china and glass.
- Pack and unpack stationery stock.
- Pack and unpack utilising bespoke flight cases servers and communications equipment.
- Removal of 1 x 350kg safe.
- Cleaned all office furniture following removal and vacuumed new office areas.
- Broker sale of marketable redundant furniture.
- Remove and recycle unmarketable redundant furniture and equipment, cleared all rubbish and floor debris and vacuumed areas on completion.
“On behalf of all of us here at International Asset Management I want to thank you for the recent move works. You and your staff were very pleasant to work with and professional and efficient throughout. It made a daunting task that much easier. We will happily recommend you to others and it was our pleasure to provide your crews with sandwiches and drinks. We would most definitely work with Red Squirrel again and recommend your services.”
Alexander von Muhlen