Our furniture recycling processes provide a social inclusion initiative and environmentally responsible disposal route that bridges the gap between organisations that have a requirement to place redundant office furniture and equipment to charitable organisations, educational establishments, local community projects and business start-ups that can make far better use of it than a landfill site.
The service is flexible and can be integrated within a general relocation programme or moves and changes framework and is competitively priced.
Red Squirrel work closely with an established network of strategic partners to ensure your unwanted furniture is quickly put to good use elsewhere.
- Regulatory compliance as a registered waste carrier with the Environment Agency – registration number CB/YE5851XG.
- Complete auditing and validation.
- Appropriate storage facilities to hold product and prepare for redistribution.
- Comprehensive network of strategic partners to filter and redistribute redundant product.
- Furniture stripping and constructive re-use of salvageable components.
- Commitment to make a positive contribution to reduce the nation’s landfill burden.