The Clove Building
4-6 Maguire Street
230 City Road
Office move completed on Friday 23rd and Saturday 24th May 2014
- Removal of 55 personnel including some of the existing office furniture.
- Packed and unpacked desktop computer equipment and peripherals.
- Clearance and recycling of redundant office furniture and arranging donation of chairs to a charitable organisation.
- Provision of IT Technicians to supplement internal IT team to assist with reconnection and patching of desktop computers.
- Full clean of vacated premises including clearance of paper rubbish and floor debris and vacuuming office areas, lift lobby and car and main reception.
“Thank you so much for a sterling job. I would definitely recommend your team to anyone needing a fast, streamlined move. We were very happy with everything – 10 out of 10.”
30th May 2014