As businesses continue to strive for paperless environments the dependency on technology is unrelenting. For a business planning a major relocation or internal reorganisation it is imperative that you partner with a remover who offers a full technical service capability to ensure technology and infrastructure is prepared, moved and installed with skill and care and within the agreed timescale.
We provide a full range of bespoke technical services including:
- Structured cabling installations with manufacturer backed 25 year warranty.
- Floor box and floor grommet moves.
- IT equipment auditing and scoping.
- IT project management.
- Decommissioning and reconnection of desktop equipment, printers and other peripherals with status reports provided.
- Full decommissioning and reconnection of server equipment including SAN’s, tape libraries and network equipment.
- PAT and fixed wiring testing.
- TFT monitor installation to ergonomic stands.
- CPU installation to under desk cradles.
- Cable Management.
- Hygienic clinical clean to outer casing for all components including keyboard, mouse, TFT and telephone handsets.
Red Squirrel IT Technicians are suitably qualified and have a minimum 5 years’ experience, whilst our Team Leaders have additional qualifications and accreditations. All our technical services can be fully integrated within a wider office relocation or internal reorganisation framework.
We will provide appropriate plant, tackle and packaging materials to ensure the equipment is packed and moved professionally including bespoke crates, equipment cages, flight cases, TFT monitor covers, anti-static bubble wrap sleeves and sealable component bags for keyboard, mouse, cables and telephone handset. We will also deploy custom built vehicles equipped with air ride suspension, tail lift facilities and satellite tracking to move the equipment safely between premises.
Our aim is to move your technology carefully and efficiently ensuring downtime is kept to the absolute minimum. Our trusted standard operating procedures and highly trained personnel will ensure your project is delivered on time and on budget.