17-19 Buckingham Palace Road
25-28 Buckingham Gate
Main office move completed Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th August 2013
Advance move completed on Monday 5th August 2013
Move of surplus furniture to regional locations on Tuesday 20th and Friday 23rd August 2013
Clearance of redundant furniture for recycling completed on Tuesday 1st to Monday 7th October 2013
- Removal of 120 personnel including the majority of operational furniture.
- Included removal of shop comprising all shop fittings and stock.
- Full removal labelling servicing including production and application of labels to furniture.
- Packed, moved and unpacked all desktop computer equipment.
- Dismantled and assembled majority of the desks and all 2 metre storage cabinets.
- Removal of Phoenix Castille safe including re-bolting of safe to the floor.
- Cleaned all furniture once installed at Buckingham Gate and vacuumed areas including common areas used for access.
- Distribution of some surplus furniture and leisure items to camp locations at East Grinstead and Lyndhurst.
- Professional packing and removal of oil paintings and busts to Lyndhurst.
- Clearance and recycling of a substantial amount of redundant office furniture and sundry items including 50 bays of roller racking.
- Cleared and disposed of all paper rubbish and floor debris from the old building and vacuumed areas on completion.
“My sincere thanks again for the fantastic service you provided for the move and please do not hesitate to give my name for reference purposes. Everyone on your team was a real credit to your company. Based on my previous experiences Red Squirrel is the best removal company by a country mile.”
20th August 2013