1 Milton Street
Office move completed Thursday 27th February to Sunday 2nd March 2014
- Removal of 52 personnel including meeting room furniture.
- Packed, moved and unpacked all desktop computer equipment and 5 large freestanding printers.
- Packed, moved and unpacked server and communications equipment utilising bespoke flight cases.
- Packed, moved and unpacked 350 linear metres of bulk filing and library material in sequence and reconstituting filing at the new premises.
- Packed, moved and unpacked 300 linear metres of bulk filing located in partners and associates offices.
- Packed, moved and unpacked artwork and busts valued at £150k.
- Packed, moved and unpacked 2 kitchen areas and conference room china and glassware requiring a total of 60 cartons.
- Cleared and recycled a small quantity of redundant furniture stock.
- Cleared and disposed of paper rubbish and floor debris at exit location and vacuumed areas on completion.
- Cleaned all desk surfaces at the new offices and desktop computer equipment once unpacked.
- Vacuumed accommodation and access routes in common areas on completion.
“It was a pleasure working with you, your family and your team. A great effort by everyone for which we are very grateful. Please thank Sally and Nathan for stepping in at the last minute to shift the garbage from the old office; that was really appreciated. All your guys did a great job with humour and efficiency – even the hanging files.
I hope you were not too exhausted by Sunday evening. You keep up a pretty gruelling pace.
I hope that you feel free to use us as a reference. I am more than happy for you to give my name. On the other side, we will certainly let people know that you have done a great job for us. Good luck with your venture; you deserve to do well.”
5th March 2014